Position: Sales Associate – Jewelry Specialist
Reporting to: Assistant Store Manager/Fine Jewelry Manager
An experienced Sales Associate with expert knowledge of fine jewelry and fine jewelry brands is required to join Dover Street Market New York. Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a firm, clear and highly professional style.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Setting the standard for the seamless operation and functioning of the store, ensuring the provision of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting individual and seasonal sales budget.
- Know your stock and know your stockrooms.
- Creating a service driven environment that fosters teamwork and values collaborative selling.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Understands the importance of establishing and building relationships, clienteling and customer development and retention.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of Jewelry brands, CDG, DSM and all other brands. Is enthusiastic about sharing this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Capable of multi-tasking while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 2 years or more experience working with Fine Jewelry.
- Fluent in jewelry language – understanding the type of weight, ct., and stones.
- Knowledge of bespoke service and what can be done if requested.
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times.
- Building and retaining a client book.
- Keeping the selling floor and stock rooms well maintained and organized.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Processing all POS transactions swiftly and accurately while maintain the Dover Street Market Los Angeles selling ceremony.
- Receiving, checking off and ticketing in-coming shipments.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Following fine jewelry security protocol. Overseeing and enforcing protocol for jewelry manager.
- Maintaining jewelry visual merchandising standards
- Customer service and standards.
- Client development.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Product knowledge.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line DSMNY Jewelry Specialist.