Position: Sales Associate – Jewelry Specialist
Reporting to: Assistant Store Manager/Fine Jewelry Manager
An experienced Sales Associate with expert knowledge of fine jewelry and fine jewelry brands is required to join Dover Street Market New York . Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a firm, clear and highly professional style.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Setting the standard for the seamless operation and functioning of the store, ensuring the provision of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting individual and seasonal sales budget.
- Know your stock and know your stockrooms.
- Creating a service driven environment that fosters teamwork and values collaborative selling.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Understands the importance of establishing and building relationships, clienteling and customer development and retention.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of Jewelry brands, CDG, DSM and all other brands. Is enthusiastic about sharing this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Capable of multi-tasking while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 2 years or more experience working with Fine Jewelry.
- Fluent in jewelry language – understanding the type of weight, ct., and stones.
- Knowledge of bespoke service and what can be done if requested.
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times.
- Building and retaining a client book.
- Keeping the selling floor and stock rooms well maintained and organized.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Processing all POS transactions swiftly and accurately while maintain the Dover Street Market Los Angeles selling ceremony.
- Receiving, checking off and ticketing in-coming shipments.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Following fine jewelry security protocol. Overseeing and enforcing protocol for jewelry manager.
- Maintaining jewelry visual merchandising standards
- Customer service and standards.
- Client development.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Product knowledge.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line DSMNY Jewelry Specialist.