The Ginkgo Tree is known in Japan as a the symbol of endurance and vitality. In China, it is known as the symbol of hope and peace. This journal adorned with gingko leaves is the perfect journal to keep your dreams flowing from your mind to the page in a long lasting, hopeful direction.
We engrave all our journals using a laser cutter that precisely carves out each unique wood cover. Sourcing local sustainable wood and hand-binding each and every journal ensures all your brilliant ideas are stored for the long term. Perfect for gifting to a friend or jotting down your own thoughts. We’ll never read your secrets.
• 5.25″ x 7.25″ journal
• 160 blank, unlined pages (80 sheets)
• Front cover laser-cut from sustainable wood
• Navy leatherette back cover with gold logo
• Made in the USA from certified sustainable wood
• Orders ship from our Los Angeles studio within 1-2 business days