We set out to make the best extension cord in the world and we did. It’s safer, fire resistant, powerful, more functional and simply looks better than anything else out there.
The Navy Blue Extō is designed with a deep navy blue powder coat finish over a cast aluminum and stainless steel housing with our grey cotton covered cord and red X pattern, the Navy Blue Extō helps any space feel like home.
Don’t let the finish fool you. The Extō is industrial on the inside and will outperform any cheap power strip:
- Fire resistant metal housing helps reduce risk of fire in case of power overload
- Tamper Resistant outlets help prevent shock and are safer around children
- Urethane feet are friendly on furniture and keep the Extō in place
- Heavy weight keeps the Extō from tipping over when holding multiple plugs
- Industrial gauge single-conductor internal wiring and grounding
- Ultra flexible industrial cord underneath a woven American cotton covering
- 16AWG cord and housing attached with UL directed method for strain relief
- 3-Prong rubber-covered barrel plug is easy to grab and plug/unplug
- Silicone hole covers are an ornamental transition between cord and housing
- Stainless socket-head machine bolt secures cover to body
- UL Listed E467485; rated to 13 AMPS; 1560 Watts maximum
- 6Ft Length
Every Extō is tested and serialized prior to packaging. Packaging is plastic-free recycled compostable corrugate.
Mountable using self-tapping screws in underside mounting holes. Converts to a table lamp using a direct plug bulb socket (not included).
Patented & Patents Pending