Handmade toy tent with 2 sleeping bags for a child’s dolls, stuffed animals and action figures. Great gift for boys or girls, folds flat so is compact to store and portable, lots of fun and inspires imaginative play.
• Made with cotton fabric with blue and black camouflage print
• 2 navy blue sleeping bags are included, lined with black fabric and have batting inserted for loft
• Edge of round door opening finished with black bias tape
• Ties used to keep door rolled up are two pieces of black rug yarn
• 2 square black netting windows, one each side
• Fabric covered plywood base
• Dowel with dowel caps used to keep tent popped up
• Heavy duty steel rod is inserted into a fabric casing above the door to help keep the tent open when popped up and provide support
• Visible seams finished with a serger to prevent raveling
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Tent popped up: 12 inches (30.5 cm) length x 12 inches (30.5 cm) width x 12.25 inches (31 cm) height
• Tent folded down: 12 inches (30.5 cm) length x 12 inches (30.5 cm) width x 1 inches (2.5 cm) height
• Sleeping bags, 2 included: 11.5 inches (29 cm) length x 5.25 inches (13.5 cm) width each
Toy Pop Up Tent Instructions (included with each tent):
1) Lift top with fabric loop. Place one end of dowel in center of top and slide other end on base of tent to a vertical position.
2) Keep door open by rolling under and tying in place.
3) Grasp lower end of dowel and remove to fold flat for storage. Store dowel in tent to avoid misplacing it.
• The action figure in the photo is for display purposes only and is NOT included with the tent.
• Navy blue toy folding chair is sold separately.