WWI Battle Beads® Combat Rosary from Rugged Rosaries®
These strong, durable, pull chain rosaries have several features that set them apart:
• Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary design handmade in our studio in California since 2012.
• Beads are Stainless Steel with no plating that can wear off. Similar rosaries have nickel plated brass beads, and unfortunately, the plating can wear off exposing the brown unpolished brass beneath.
• Stainless steel is also non-allergenic.
• Stainless Steel is stronger than brass, is non-corrosive, and does not rust.
• We use the finest quality Centerpiece medals and Crucifixes imported from Italy. Beware of Chinese imported medals or crucifixes which can have poor finishes, less detail, and misspelled wording.
• WWI Battle Beads have double split ring connectors instead of thin jumprings.
• We ship our rosaries with a very functional pocket-sized tin for extra protection or storage.
• We ship extremely fast, often within hours of your order!
• Check out the 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews for our WWI Battle Beads!
This compact all metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the government service combat rosaries issued to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI and WWII.
We have faithfully duplicated the original vintage rosaries. They are very durable, do not tangle, and are easy to carry in your pocket. Beads are Stainless Steel which do not rust, are non-allergenic, and have no plating to wear off.
At 21″ long, they can be worn under your shirt. WWI Battle Beads have a quality Miraculous Centerpiece and Italian Pardon Crucifix.
Thank you and God Bless.
WWI Battle Beads is a registered trademark Reg. No. 5,445,339.
Rugged Rosaries is a registered trademark Reg. No. 4,779,215.
Copyright Cordbands LLC © 2018