Do you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation in a $350B+ industry? Trendalytics is seeking a highly driven, entrepreneurially minded Business Development Representative to serve as the face of the organization to our prestigious clients. As a member of the sales team, you’ll be working with our executive team on strategic initiatives, reaching out to the C-suite at retail companies, and helping Trendalytics transform the retail landscape — all while building your own career. You’ll learn to wow execs with insights from our cutting edge analytics platform, gain exposure to top retail executives, and be mentored by some of the best and brightest in the industry.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for retail and technology. You are naturally creative, collaborative, and curious. You are extremely proactive, motivated and driven.
- Build brand connections and source opportunities through prospecting and ‘cold’ outreaching to new clients.
- Establish productive relationships with key decision makers.
- Identify and assign leads based on select criteria and best practices.
- Work with Sales Executives to execute Trendalytics’ business development strategy.
- Create and manage full sales account contact list through Salesforce.
- Maintain relationships with retail clients, prospects, and stakeholders.
- Exceed quarterly KPIs.
- Ability to clearly articulate Trendalytics’ mission and value proposition and to engage with C-level executives.
- Superb communication skills (interpersonal, telephone, and email).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Interested in SaaS sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing tools preferred.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Business Development Representative.